Monday, June 09, 2008

My brother


My brother, originally uploaded by alitfin21.

Never a dull moment with this guy. I'm actually surprised that I got so many shots of him with a straight face. Majority of the time we were both cracking jokes and laughing. This is the 3rd session I've done with him. It's always so much fun being able to chat and know the person already. And when all other conversation fails, we've always got lines from movies to quote. I think that is his favorite passtime.
Til next time,
Audrey

4 Comments:

Blogger missysue said...

Awesome pic! I love your work! Gorgeous!

6/11/08, 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tagged

I tagged you on my blog today. If you dont' desire to do that - I COMPLETELY understand. LOL!

In His Love,
Jaime

6/12/08, 5:31 PM  
Blogger Rachel Brooke said...

I love this shot. Both the light and color are phenomenal!!

6/12/08, 9:41 PM  
Blogger Laura K. said...

what a hottie!

6/16/08, 4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home