Friday, June 06, 2008

Going LIVE!!!
I got my bludomain link last night and have been working non-stop to get my site ready to go. Of course, I got the "audrey" site (though I"m no Audrey Woulard). I just put in a request to go live. If you want to check it out early, it's here.
Please let me know if you see any problems with pictures, colors, logo, etc.
Thank you to everyone that commented on my logos, there was definitely some variety. I am using my old logo for the splash page and will probably update it later. I am using the text version of a logo on the actual website right now since I can't figure out how to change my logo colors.
I'm super excited. It was such a beautiful day out and I missed the majority of it. Better go catch a few hours of sunshine!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Audrey

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site looks AMAZING Audrey!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!

6/6/08, 7:54 PM  
Blogger Heather Melzer said...

Wow, it's gorgeous Audrey!! I loved logo #5, by the way :)

6/9/08, 11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home