Monday, June 02, 2008

I'm 27!!!


IMG_1651 (4x6), originally uploaded by alitfin21.

I might be 27, heck I probably look older (thanks to 27 years of lovin' too much sunshine) but I definitely don't feel 27.
Once a year, I get one day to do whatever I want to do. So on May 28th, we spent the morning on a bike ride, then we took the dogs for a long walk and to play down by the river. Then I convinced Brad to get dressed up and we took pictures of each other. I had to do some fun jumping ones just to prove I don't feel 27. :)
Maybe that is why my back is so sore.....haha
Thanks for stopping by my lonely blog,
Audrey

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Audrey,

I would have never guessed 27. :) Happy birthday.

In His Love,
Jaime

6/2/08, 3:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREY! WOW YOU LOOK 18 still! :)

6/3/08, 10:53 AM  
Blogger Heather Melzer said...

Happy Birthday, Audrey! What an awesome pic!

6/3/08, 11:33 AM  
Blogger jenny said...

happy birthday audrey! i'm a little late! :) i just turned 27 as well! love this shot of you!

6/10/08, 9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home