Thursday, April 03, 2008

Packed and Ready to Go


Packed and Ready to Go, originally uploaded by alitfin21.

I had so much fun taking Noah's pictures while I was off from work. But of course the Colorado weather wasn't cooperating so I definitely didn't get to take as many pictures as I wanted to. I had lots of ideas but not enough time.
He did so good during this session. He cooperated much better than the last time I tried to take a few pictures. When "mom" told him to climb in, he listened so well. He's growing up so much. It just amazes me how every time I see him, he has changed so much and learned so many new things.
Til next time....
Audrey

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Melzer said...

He really is getting so big. Lookin' like a little man - awww.

4/3/08, 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the clarity of your images. Nice work. :)

4/3/08, 8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DYING AT HOW CUTE THIS PIC IS!!!!

4/3/08, 8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home