Monday, March 10, 2008

E-SESSION + ONE......
I had the opportunity to do an e-session for this adorable couple. I was more than excited when "K" asked me if we could do some of the pictures with their adorable weimaraner, Cooper. Now anyone that knows me knows that I am an animal LOVER, more specifically a dog lover. So I was super excited. I just love big breeds and weineraners are such a unique color. I had a great time, that dog was so photogenic. I even got a few head tilts from him when I made the right whistling sound.
Here are a few of my favorites.
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Audrey


























3 Comments:

Blogger Heather Melzer said...

Great shots, Audrey! What a cutie dog - I think he needs a shoot all his own :)

3/11/08, 8:45 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

You are amazing! Love all of them from this session.

3/14/08, 11:29 AM  
Blogger Thriftin and Craftin said...

Love the photos as always. The dog looks like it's smiling in the first photo!

3/25/08, 1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home