Monday, January 14, 2008

First Session of the Year....
This adorable little girl was my first session of the year and one of the easiest sessions I've had in a while. She was wide awake the entire time and happy as could be. I took a TON of pictures, more than I knew I needed to but I was just so happy to have a session with so much ease. Every year, our local newspaper does a huge special edition print, this year of course is called "Babies of 2008." So she will be using one of the pictures for her little darling's pictures which is exciting for me!
Aside from this session, it's been a little slow which couldn't have come at a better time as I am recovering from a cold that knocked me flat on my butt for a week. I haven't been sick in a while but when I do get sick, it takes it out of me. I didn't eat for 3 days and lost my voice for nearly 4! I did enjoy the not eating part as I was hoping that I'd shrink down a few sizes but that didn't happen. I guess the next cold will have to hit me harder. haha. I've been using the free time to start experimenting on my brand new Christmas present, a macro lens!!!!! Pictures to come I'm sure.
I hope that everyone had a great holiday season. Personally, I can't WAIT for some warm weather again. :)




2 Comments:

Blogger Oakstream Photography said...

Hey there girlie! Look at that hair ;-) ADORABLE!!!!!!

SO I just wanted to let you know that I am headed to Colorado this weekend to take back all the billing stuff I do(reading my post from today on my blog...you would know that ;-)

Anyways....I know you have wanted me to take pics of you & your hubby....So I wanted to let you know that I will be back there again sometime this spring. I have a girl who is getting married back there in Sept & I'll have to come back & do her pictures. Once I know more I'll let you know ;-)

1/14/08, 10:11 AM  
Blogger Heather Melzer said...

What a cutie! I love the framing on 7070 - beautiful!

1/15/08, 10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home