Monday, March 31, 2008

Trying Presets for the 1st time!!


Retro, originally uploaded by alitfin21.

I bought some new presets and have been playing around with them. It's amazing how what works with one photo looks completely strange on another!! I like how this one turned out!!
I just love the variety of options that I have now. Now that I'm finally getting my own post processing figured out, it's time to expand and try some new things.
Here's a picture of my sister from a few months back. I used Detra's retroFADE preset on this. I only had to adjust the exposure and contrast a tad in Adobe Camera RAW!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Denise said...

This is gorgeous Audrey! I wish I knew how to shoot/process in RAW, but it's way over my head. You are so good!

3/31/08, 9:59 AM  
Blogger Heather Melzer said...

SO beautiful, Audrey! WOW!

3/31/08, 11:19 AM  
Blogger dulci said...

Looks great, Audrey. Your good at making photo's look outstanding! :)

In His Love,
Jaime Alter
(Aimee)

4/3/08, 1:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

4/3/08, 6:55 PM  
Blogger jj said...

This is a beautiful shot!

4/16/08, 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home