Friday, April 18, 2008

Fave Session......
This was one of those sessions where everything just worked out with ease. The sun was out, we found some great new spots and she was sooo photogenic. I love doing senior shoots, especially girls. Just so much fun. I'm learning that I have a much easier time posing one person vs groups of people!! And definitely easier than trying to get tack sharp shots of toddlers sprinting back and forth with me breathing heavily a few steps behind. :) Awww....if only they all went so well. :)
To explain the picture of her on the bench, that is a memorial for her dad. He was the PE teacher for a small town middle school here and they named the middle school gym after him. So we decided to meet at the gym and just happened to see this memorial as we were walking by.
I'm so happy to see the sun finally staying out longer in the evenings!!! And the past few days of temps in the 70s has been awesome!! Softball is starting up again and we've got a great team, looking forward to a good season!! It definitely is a little hard trying to book sessions around softball tournaments on weekends. I'm not used to people calling 8 months in advance!!
I've committed to taking on my 2nd wedding in September. I've done a few sessions for them already and they are the sweetest couple so I am really looking forward to their wedding. I won't accept any weddings unless I know them ahead of time. It makes me a lot less nervous about ending up in a chaotic situation facing a bridezilla!! :)
Today is my brother and sister's birthday - they are 23!!! Can't believe they could be that old. Seems I was 23 just a year ago but arggggghhhh....I am approaching 27 next month. Happy Birthday you 2!!!!!!
Speaking of aging (haha), I am off to my 2nd micro dermabrasion appt this afternoon. Years and years of enjoying sunshine is finally catching up with me. I've got some age spots that have been bothering me for over a year and I finally bit the bullet and saved up to do something about it!! My first appt didn't really have many results so I'm hoping that I will see some change with this one. I was told that I will need about 4-5 sessions.
Happy Friday,
Audrey

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather Melzer said...

Those are amazing shots, Audrey. The bxw is my fave - love her hair!

Keep us posted on the microdermabrasion - I've been pondering that myself.

4/21/08, 1:05 PM  
Blogger Denise said...

I think this is my favorite session yet! Simply stunning!

Let me know how your microdermabrasion works - I have some acne scars I would love to see disappear! :o)

4/22/08, 12:04 PM  
Blogger mindy said...

she's such a beautiful girl... love that gorgeous blue against her skin. lovely.

4/27/08, 1:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! She could be a model! Sure it didn't hurt that she had an awesome photographer!

4/28/08, 2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home