Monday, April 14, 2008

FINALLY......
It's been about a month since my last session, they seem to come in spurts. None for a month and then BAM.....I had 3 this weekend (maternity, family/kiddo, senior)!! I spent my entire Saturday and Sunday night editing pictures. Once I sit down, I can't get back up until I finish one session. On nights like the last two, Brad usually teases me about disappearing into the computer room for hours on end, wondering if his wife has left him for the computer. :)
Here are a few pics from the maternity session I had on Saturday night. Talk about adorable, I know there is no way that I would ever look this cute. We had a blast and she came very well prepared with an armload of clothes for me to pick through. She had some really cute stuff so I had a hard time deciding. We had a great time though!! I can't believe she still has 7 more weeks to go!!
TFL!
Audrey

2 Comments:

Blogger Heather Melzer said...

Amazing poses, Audrey - so so cute!

4/17/08, 10:28 AM  
Blogger Denise said...

Gorgeous as always! I love, love, love the one with the measuring tape. Such a great idea!

4/17/08, 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home