Tuesday, July 29, 2008

One Year Old....
We took his one year pictures on his actual birthday, what a treat for me!!! This guy was so much fun. He went through four outfit changes and was in a great mood!! Either he was exceptionally happy or maybe I'm finally breaking through and not scaring kiddos as much as I used to back in the day. I can still remember getting sweaty palms as soon as the baby I was holding would start crying and I would rush to give 'em back. Now I'm starting to feel more and more confident with them. I'm sure that Noah had something to do with it!
TFL!
Audrey

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, this is Chris' baby!? He is so big already! I remember when he was born. AAHH..That's so awesome that you get to capture all these precious moments!

7/29/08, 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home